About Me
- Rubi Solis
- God's love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
My Kids.
My kids are my church's youth group, but I call them my kid's because I help lead them and I'm pretty passionate about that. I love them all to death, even if sometimes I want to slap them all in the face. (Sarcasm! Haha.) Every single one of them are different, special and incredible people! Yes, they can be annoying or even really messed up, but I'm sure it's my love for them that lets me have patience with them every single time. I love teaching them about God's word. Every single time I pray they come to know Christ and that they accept Him as their Lord and Savior. I have a heart for them more than ever now because they always tell me they miss me, as their teacher. You see, I'm the only one that wants to get to know them, for who they are, not who they act like. I always ask them how their life is going, some have warmed up to me and tell me everything, some still give me simple responses. I also always try to come up with new activities for them to do, to show them life with Jesus is fun! I haven't taught them in about 2 months because of work, that saddens me. In the mean time, I'm preparing my heart because I know when the opportunity comes to have a normal Sunday and get to teach my kids, I want my heart to spill life into them. I know one thing, I'm tired of hearing how much I'm missed. Lord, I want to be there for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment