About Me

My photo
God's love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One Thing Remains.

This past couple of weeks have drastically changed who I am. I feel like a completely different person, I feel like myself.

Lately, I have been seeking God, that's the only sure fire way I know how to find myself. I wake up every morning and pray for at least 15 minutes, that's absolutely necessary to me because it helps me stay connected. I have also been reading a book called Captivating. It's definitely helping me see that I'm a beautiful person, I am an image bearer of God, & that I am WORTHY. I have always rejected these things because as every human does, I fail God over & over again. It is beyond shocking that He actually forgives me, all I can do and must, is live my life loving and desiring Him. That I no longer am in control, that my life is no longer my life, for it is Christ who lives in me! I am excited to wake up in the mornings and hopefully shine, like I was created to. I have new dreams and motivations. I know if it's God's Will my dreams will become possible.

Throughout these past couple of weeks I listen to a song called One Thing Remains, daily. It's a song that gets to me every time, my spirit loves it and its truth; I am beyond thankful at how amazing, merciful, and forgiving God is.

"Your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me."

Hallelujah, for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment