So I have come to the point where I really miss MY Sundays!
I would wake up late and eat whatever food my parents brought home. It was exciting because I would usually end up drinking an horchata. <3 While I ate lunch I would bond with my Papa and watch sports, that's always the best! Then it would come time to get ready for church, whether it be getting physically ready or also preparing a class for "my kids." (My church's youth group.) I miss them so much! When we got to church, I would set up my bass for the worship band's run through, I love playing in the worship band. Then, service time! It's usually pretty awesome, it always feels like home. Afterwards, the whole congregation stays for possibly an hour to socialize or there's sometimes food after. Then, it's time for home or sometimes I would go out with the church friends <3 who I also miss!!
Those are MY Sundays. Lord knows, I miss them.

No comments:
Post a Comment